My first practice for the gel mani category was done on Jerlynn, who kindly agreed to be my practice model. Thanks to her, I got to try out the nail art design that I wanted to do, and see whether I could get it done in time.
This was when I found out that no, it was too ambitious and there was no way I could get it done in time. I mean, even with shoddy detailing (the original design I had in mind was more detailed, but as I was in a rush, I couldn’t take my time to make the lines thin or get the proportions of the animals perfect), I couldn’t get it done in time.
After this practice, I decided to simplify the art and change the flowers to less tedious, more abstract ones.
Stay tuned for my edited design, up tomorrow!