Millie was game for Halloween nails, and she did her own research in advance! She took several designs online, combined them into this set, and sent it to me:
On the actual day of the appointment, we ended up making some changes and keeping the colours to just black, white, red and grey for a more uniform colour scheme and keep it relatively simple, since all ten nails would be different designs. This was the result:
I used Angel Pro Gelly Polishes in #47 (white), #29 (black), #14 (grey) and #34 (red) for the base colours and did all the art with acrylic paint… Except for the skull, which is a Sha Nail Pro Japan sticker. Whew!
Love these so much! Took forever to finish them, but I love the look!