I’m going to try and complete all the assignments and requirements for my certification exam so that I can sit for it on the 17th of April! 😀
It’s a timed exam and we have to bring our own model for the exam. We will then draw lots and receive a random model from all the models on that day. To make sure that I am better prepared, I am now offering free classic manicures for any of my Singaporean readers who are able to accept the following terms and have long nails (as long as a french tip can be painted on your nails, you qualify!):
1. Your contact details will be noted down in my assignment sheet and Pink Room MAY call you up to verify that the service was performed on you.
2. There are only two colour options for the classic manicure – red polish or a french tip. I can add on simple nail art if you wish, but it has to be on the red polish or french tip.
3. I can’t confirm the dates of the sessions yet, but they are likely to be on Mon/Tue/Thu from 6.30pm – 9.30pm between 28 March and 16 April, at the Pink Room campus (very near Commonwealth MRT).
4. I will set aside 1.5 hours for each customer, so that means you can choose the 6.30pm – 8pm slot or 8pm – 9.30pm slot.
5. My teacher is likely to come in and give me feedback for improvement, so do expect a classroom setting and not a relaxing salon experience.
If you would like to help me out and receive a free classic manicure, do email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your available dates/times based on the likely sessions above. 🙂